Certified Medical AssistantApply now Job ID 196714 Date posted 12/07/2017 Facility Presbyterian Medical Group Department NH Carmel OBGYN Monroe_C Salary
Pay ranges are posted for your convenience. Placement within the ranges will be based on your experience.
Hire Rate: $14.50
Mid Rate : $16.85
Max Rate: $21.06
- Full time
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- 40 hours per week
Location: Monroe, NC
Tocoordinate and assist the provider to ensuresafequality/costeffectiveservice and care for the peoplewithin the practicepopulation.
- Education: High school diploma required. Official recognition as a CMA, CCMA, or RMA through an approved accrediting agency within 6 months of hire. Certified Medical Assistant: Graduate of an accreditied Certified Medical Assistant program (American Assoc of Med Assistants). CCMA: Graduate of an accredited medical assistant program (National Healthcare Assoc) or training in a US Military Program or 1 year exp in a supervised medical assistant role. Registered Medical Assistant. Graduate of an accreditied medical assistant program (American Medical Technologist)) or training in a US Military Program or 5 years experience in a supervised medial assistant role.
- Experience:Previousworkinamedicalsetting preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current certification as CMA or RMA required. RefertoLifeSupportTrainingPolicyNH-HR-3096. AnnualUAPagreementwithprovider required.
- Additional skills required:Abilitytosuccessfullycompletegenericanddepartmentspecificskillsvalidationandcompetencytesting.