Clinical Supv I-NH Ballantyne PedsApply now Job ID 188797 Date posted 03/18/2017 Facility Presbyterian Medical Group Department NH Ballantyne Peds_C Work Schedule
- Full time
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- 40 hours per week
Location: Charlotte, NC
Plans, organizes, and directs the clinical environment to provide quality patient care in physician practices. Supervises up to 9 FTEs.
The registered nurse serves as a leader of the healthcare team at Novant Health by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their chosen support system, collaborating with physicians and other team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate an individualized plan of care that promotes optimal health or supports a peaceful death. The registered nurse utilizes best scientific evidence and compassion to assist the patient in navigating their health journey. The Registered Nurse accepts responsibility, authority, and accountability for management and provision of care in accordance with the current policies and procedures.
- Education: Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: One year of nursing experience required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. Refer to Life Support Training Policy NH-HR-3096.
- Additional skills required: Excellent human relation skills, possess effective oral and written communication skills, possess leadership and problem solving skills, operate personal computer.