Manager Independent Physician Support RCMApply now Job ID 156777 Date posted 06/03/2015 Facility Novant Health Corporate Department AXIA Physician Solutions Work Schedule
- Full time, exempt
Location: Charlotte, NC
The team member’s number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
The Manager of RCM is the leader of all IPS offerings related to coding, claims submission, payment posting, accounts receivable follow-up, denial management and payer compliance, as part of the newly established Independent Physician Support (IPS). She/he is responsible for directing and coordinating the overall functions of the medical billing and coding teams to ensure maximization of cash flow while improving patient, physician and administrator relationships. She/he works with his/her counterparts in the Novant Health revenue cycle department to set policies and ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
The Manager will work the IPS Leadership team in advancing efforts to bring innovative services to providers by analyzing industry standards and executing new programs/services. She/he will assist the Senior Manager – IPS in developing performance based contracting initiatives, which represent a key opportunity and focus of Novant Health as an organization. The Manager is responsible for the achievement of departmental goals including enhancing member practice financial performance, and developing positive relationships with independent providers and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience: Minimum of five years' experience in healthcare administration required.
- Additional skills required: Experience developing and tracking financial performance indicators. Previous management experience leading or supporting billing office operations for multiple physician practices. Experience with EPIC billing system.
- Additional skills preferred: Working knowledge of functional/start-up operations, managed care contracting and negotiation and data analytics within the healthcare industry. Medical coding experience, ICD-10 knowledge.
- Pricing Analyst Sr Charlotte, North Carolina 189051