Radiology Tech NHFPApply now Job ID 170997 Date posted 05/26/2016 Facility Presbyterian Medical Group Department NHMG GCM Float Pool_O Work Schedule
- Full time
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- 40 hours per week
Location: Charlotte, NC
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
The Radiology Technologist - NH Float Pool assists physicians in the performance of diagnostic and / or therapeutic procedures by preparing the patient and operating the x-ray equipment in order to obtain diagnostic images.
- Education: High school diploma required. Associates degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited radiology program or a certified/ accredited/JCERT hospital based program and credentialed by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Registry eligible technologist must successfully complete the ARRT certification exam in radiology within 90 days of hire required.
- Experience: Two years’ experience in diagnostic radiology preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: ARRT or registry eligible required. CPR certification required.
- Additional skills required: Thorough knowledge of radiographic equipment and accessories. Analytical ability and basic computer skills. Has knowledge and skills necessary to modify care according to patient(s) age. Has the ability to interpret information to identify each patient’s requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs. Good communication skills, capable of functioning alone in diagnostic rooms, working knowledge of various types of x-ray equipment, able to adapt to various situations and procedures.