Nurse PractitionerApply now Job ID 163572 Date posted 11/07/2015 Facility Presbyterian Medical Group Department NH Lakeside FP Cornelius_P Work Schedule
- Full time
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- 40 hours per week
Novant Health Medical Group offers competitive salaries, generous benefits as well as an annual continuing medical education allowance.
Location: Cornelius, NC
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
To provide primary health care and perform selective medical services under the direction of practice physicians.
- Education: Master's degree required. Master's degree in NP program or post Master's NP program. As of January 1, 2005, all new NP graduates must have a master's degree. National certification required after January 1, 2000. Continuing education is mandatory for recertification and for continuing regulatory recognition to practice in the state.
- Experience: One to three years of experience working in a physician practice setting preferred. (New and experienced qualified applicants welcome to apply for this position).
- Licensure/Certifications/Registration: Current NP license in appropriate state, registry w/state medical bd, current DEA registry and BLS required. ACLS (if infusion center or cardiac specialty) required.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to work with management team and physicians; demonstrated customer service skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Keywords: Physician Assistant, Mid-Level provider, Midlevel provider, Mid level provider, Midlevel practitioner, Mid-Level practitioner, Mid level practitioner, MLP, Mid-level health care provider, Physician Extender, PA, Nurse Practitioner, NP, NMG, Novant Medical Group, Physician Practice, Physician Clinic, Extender