SonographerApply now Job ID 617480 Date posted 08/17/2015 Facility FHS MedQuest NC Imaging Department Carolina Imaging Fayetteville Work Schedule
- PRN-as needed
Location: Fayetteville, NC
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
Work in consort with the radiologists to obtain high quality images and provide exceptional patient care.
- Education: High school diploma required. Associates degree preferred. ARDMS or ARRT registry required. If not currently registered, must be eligible for registry and has 12 months from date of hire to complete registry.
- Experience: One year experience in Sonography preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: ARRT and/or ARDMS certified or Board eligible required. ARDMS certified within first year of employment required. RDMS, CPR and applicable state license as required.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing; good communication skills, capable of functioning alone in diagnostic rooms; working knowledge of various types of ultrasound equipment, able to adapt to new and various situations and procedures according to age of patient served. Has ability to interpret information to identify each patient’s requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs. Basic computer skills.
- MRI Tech Fayetteville, North Carolina 193520