CT TechApply now Job ID 183204 Date posted 09/14/2016 Facility Haymarket Medical Center Department CT Scan Work Schedule
- Part time
- Saturday and Sunday, 11:00pm to 7:00am
- 16 hours per week
Location: Haymarket, VA
The CT technologist will work with the radiologist and fellow staff members to prepare patients and operate CT equipment in order to obtain diagnostic scans.
- Education: High school diploma required. Associates degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of radiology required. If inpatient, graduate of a JCERT accredited school of radiology and/or military health system program. If not CT registered and currently in the CT Tech role, the incumbent must complete ARRT post primary certification in CT within 18 months of approval date (top right corner of this page). All new hires must complete ARRT post primary certification in CT within 12 months of hire.
- Experience: One year experience in CT scanning preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: ARRT, CT registry, if outpatient (IDTF or HOPD) required. CT registry, if inpatient preferred. Applicable state licensure as required and CPR required.
- Additional skills required: Analytical ability, basic computer skills, good communication skills, ability to adapt to procedures based on age of patient, ability to interpret information to identify each patient’s requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs. Prepares patient for procedures. Operates CT equipment.