Licensed Practical NurseApply now Job ID 169879 Date posted 05/13/2016 Facility Presbyterian Medical Group Department NH Lakeside Fam Rosedale_C Work Schedule
- Full time
- Monday-Friday, 7:45am to 6:15pm
- 40 hours per week
Location: Huntersville, NC
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
Provides nursing care to assigned patients under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Education: High school diploma required. Graduate of accredited practical nursing program required.
- Experience: One year of experience in area of specialty preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current LPN licensure in appropriate state required. BLS required.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Has the ability to interpret information to identify each patient’s requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs. Has knowledge and skills necessary to modify care according to patient(s) age.