Sonographer SeniorApply now Job ID 2762787 Date posted 08/09/2016 Facility FHS MedQuest NC Imaging Department Coastal Diagnostic Imaging Work Schedule
- PRN-as needed
Location: Jacksonville, NC
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
To provide quality patient care while producing ultrasound images and patterns used for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Education: Associate's degree required. Associates degree or a graduate of an accredited radiologic technology program is required and current registration through the ARRT or ARDMS and current registrations in no less than 3 body parts. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience: Three years of experience required. Five years of experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Sonography Certification in 3 body parts required.
- Additional skills required: Knowledge of ultrasound procedures and standards. Skill in operation of ultrasound equipment. Certification in Sonography.
- Additional skills preferred: At least five years of experience as an ultrasound technologist. Certification in additional specialty. Ability to network and recruit to gain new talent for the Centers.