Radiology Engineer FS SrApply now Job ID 392321 Date posted 06/09/2015 Facility Novant Health Corporate Department Corporate Clinical Engineering Work Schedule
- Full time
- Monday-Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm
- 40 hours per week
Location: Kannapolis, NC
The team member’s number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
Maintains coordinates and repairs specific modalities of radiology equipment and other electronic devices as required.
- Education: Associate degree in applied science of technology or equivalent two-year vocational or military education. Exposure to formal service training in medical imaging service. Formal training in computer hardware, software, operating systems and network fundamentals required.
- Experience: Eight years in servicing of medical imaging equipment within a specialty across most manufactures. Experience with Cath Lab, R&F, Angio, CR, PACs, Laser Imaging, CT and MRI required.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Must be AAMI certified or equivalent.
- Additional skills required: Must actively participate in a professional organization such as NCBA, AAMI, ACC or industry equivalent. Must be enrolled in at least 80 hours, annually, of continuing relevant education approved by management. Must be able to orient and train entry level radiology engineers. Provide workflow supervision in the absence of management. Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to successfully apply customer satisfaction standards. Effective oral and written communication skills. Knowledge of digital and analog circuitry. Ability to effectively instruct and cross-train others in specific modalities. Ability to analytically troubleshoot electronic, electrical and mechanical equipment issues using a variety of testing equipment and protocols. Knowledge of essentials for radiation protection. Ability to utilize and interpret technical service manuals and/or documentation. Ability to schedule and perform PM and repair functions after hours and weekends as required by patient workloads. Ability to work overtime as required. Ability to interact with individuals of all cultures and levels of authority.