RN Ambulatory LeadApply now Job ID 184735 Date posted 11/03/2016 Facility Triangle Medical Group Department NH Kannapolis Family Med_C Work Schedule
- Full time
- 8-hour days (7:00am-4:00pm)
- 40 hours per week
Location: Kannapolis, NC
The team member’s number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
Responsible for assisting providers by preparing patients for medical exam, assessment and telephone triage.
- Education: Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Associates degree or bachelor's degree in nursing required.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience as switchboard operator preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required.
- Additional skills required: Knowledge of growth and development of individuals, life stages. Clinical data collection. Critical thinking skills, recognition of changes in the patient’s health status or risk factors.