Physician AssistantApply now Job ID 132142 Date posted 09/16/2015 Facility NHTR Physician Services Department NH Mountainview Medical_P Work Schedule
- Full time, exempt
Location: King, NC
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
To provide primary health care and perform selective medical services under the direction of practice physicians.
- Education: Master's degree required. Graduate of an NCCPA accredited physician assistant program required.
- Experience: One to three years of experience working in a physician practice setting preferred. (New and experienced qualified applicants welcome to apply for this position).
- Licensure/certification/registration: PA licensed to work in appropriate state required. NCCPA Certification required. Current DEA registration, BLS, ACLS (if clinical) required.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to work with management team and physicians; demonstrated customer service skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Keywords: Physician Assistant, Mid-Level provider, Midlevel provider, Mid level provider, Midlevel practitioner, Mid-Level practitioner, Mid level practitioner, MLP, Mid-level health care provider, Physician Extender, PA, Nurse Practitioner, NP, NMG, Novant Medical Group, Physician Practice, Physician Clinic, Extender
- Patient Services Coord III King, North Carolina 198190