Athletic TrainerApply now Job ID 167823 Date posted 03/23/2016 Facility Prince William Medical Center Department Phys & Community Development Work Schedule
- PRN-as needed
Location: Manassas, VA
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
The Athletic Trainer licensed in the appropriate state, acts under the supervision of a physician and must adhere to the protocols and guidelines as required by the licensing agency. The protocols must be written in collaboration with the supervising physician and reviewed annually. The Athletic Trainer works in the areas of primary care, sports medicine or orthopaedic clinical setting, specializing in the delivery of high quality health care for those engaged in physical activity. They also promote Novant Health and the practice through outreach and education for health and wellness in the community.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred. Graduate from an accredited undergraduate or graduate athletic training program required.
- Experience: Two years of experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Pass NATA BOC exam required.
- Additional skills required: Excellent customer service, written and oral communication, basic computer application skills, and ability to multitask. Hold or ability to hold appropriate state licensure. Hold or ability to hold AHA BLS First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor certification.
- Additional skills preferred: Hold or ability to hold CSCS, PES, CES certification(s).