Environmental Services Tech IApply now Job ID 343045 Date posted 06/03/2015 Facility Caton Merchant House Department Environmental Service Work Schedule
- PRN-as needed (includes weekends and holidays)
Location: Caton Merchant House Assisted Living (Manassas, VA)
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
The Environmental Services Technician is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing resident apartments. The team member cleans and arranges common areas for use by residents, collects trash and maintains equipment. Additionally, the Environmental Services Technician performs all other responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience: Previous experience in housekeeping and previous experience in an adult care residence preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: CPR, AED and First Aid within 60 days of employment required.
- Additional skills required: Must be able to read, write and effectively communicate with the residents in English.