LPN-Charge NurseApply now Job ID 196810 Date posted 01/13/2018 Facility Caton Merchant House Department Nursing General-Exp Work Schedule
- Part time
- Every other weekend 7 am - 7 pm
- 12 hours per week
Location: Manassas, VA
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
The LPN implements physician’s orders, assists residents with activities of daily living, provides age appropriate assessment of residents, completes appropriate documentation in accordance with regulatory and facility requirements, performs administrative tasks and provides ongoing communication. The staff member will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skill necessary to provide services appropriate to the age of the resident served. The employee will be able to access data reflective to the resident’s status and interpret the information needed to identify each resident’s requirements relative to his or her age, specific needs, and to provide services as described in the department’s policies and procedures. Additionally, the LPN performs all other responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma required. Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing required.
- Experience: Two years experience in assisted living or long term care facility preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current LPN licensure in appropriate state required. CPR, AED and First Aid required.
- Additional skills required: Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English.