Oncology Prog CoordinatorApply now Job ID 165465 Date posted 12/29/2015 Facility Prince William Medical Center Department NVA Market Executive Dept Work Schedule
- Full time
- 8-hour days (Monday-Friday)
- 40 hours per week
Location: Manassas, VA
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
Serves as primary liaison between the patient and his/her medical team as well as patient advocate and support.
Candidate will be responsible for coordinating the care of oncologypatients. This includes working with the high risk screening program and the genetics counselor to ensure our patients are supported and informed.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience: Three to five years of nursing experience required. Two years of experience in care of targeted patient population; experience in a broad range of clinical situations or settings preferred.
- Licensure/Certifications/Registration: Current nursing license in appropriate state required.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing.