Radiographer, MultimodalityApply now Job ID 168207 Date posted 03/20/2016 Facility Prince William Medical Center Department Radiology Work Schedule
- PRN-as needed
Location: Manassas, VA
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
To integrate scientific knowledge and technical skills with effective patient interaction to provide quality patient care and useful diagnostic information.
- Education: High school diploma required. Associates degree preferred. Graduate from an accredited radiologic technology program under ARRT required. Must have RT-R. Applicable state licensure as required.
- Experience: Three to five years of experience required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: At least two of the following registries: CT, MR, Mammo, Dexa, Nuclear Medicine (NMTCB), Sonography (ARDMS), or Interventional Radiology required.
- Additional skills required: Knowledge of procedures and standards for specific modalities based on certifications. Skill in operation of equipment. Certification and registered in additional specialties (not including RT).
- Additional skills preferred: Applies advanced skills in area of specialization. Adapts procedures, protocols, techniques and equipment to meet special needs. Ability to network and recruit to gain new talent for the centers.