Clinical Supervisor IIApply now Job ID 185159 Date posted 11/18/2016 Facility NHTR Physician Services Department NH Davie Med Assoc_C Work Schedule
- Full time
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- 40 hours per week
Location: Mocksville, NC
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
Plans, organizes, and directs the clinical environment to provide quality patient care in physician practices. Supervises between 10 and 19 FTEs.
The Registered Nurse serves as a leader of the healthcare team at Novant Health by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their chosen support system, collaborating with physicians and other team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate an individualized plan of care that promotes optimal health or supports a peaceful death. The Registered Nurse utilizes best scientific evidence and compassion to assist the patient in navigating their health journey. The Registered Nurse accepts responsibility, authority, and accountability for management and provision of care in accordance with the current policies and procedures.
- Education: Associates degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred. BSN preferred.
- Experience: Two years of nursing experience required. With one year of supervisor experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. BLS Healthcare Provider required.
- Additional skills required: Excellent human relation skills, possess effective oral and written communication skills, possess leadership and problem solving skills, operate personal computer.