Case Manager MSWApply now Job ID 199469 Date posted 03/13/2018 Facility Rowan Medical Center Department Case Management Salary
Pay ranges are posted for your convenience. Placement within the ranges will be based on your experience.
Hire Rate: $21.61
Mid Rate : $28.81
Max Rate: $36.02
- Full time
- 8-hour days (Monday-Friday 8-5, rotating weekends, holidays & on call)
- 40 hours per week
Location: Salisbury, NC
The MSW case manager serves as a leader of the complex discharge planning process and a valued member of the healthcare team. They collaborate with physicians and other members of the healthcare team to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate proactive, complex and safe discharge plans. Collaborates with RN case managers for guidance with medically complex cases. The MSW case manager is also responsible for facilitating coordination of care. The MSW case manager along with the other members of the healthcare team accepts responsibility, authority and accountability for management of care. This shall be in accordance with the current policies and procedures, mission, vision and values of Novant Health. Serves as a resource for discharge planning and care coordination for psychosocially complex cases. Maintains current knowledge of available community resources and post-acute care options.
- Education: Master’s degree required. Master's degree in social work from school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education required.
- Experience: Two or more years professional social work experience or two or more years healthcare experience preferred. Case Management or related experience preferred.
- Additional skills required: Weekend and holiday coverage.
- Additional skills preferred: Knowledge/Competence of Microsoft office products and keyboarding