Medical Unit ReceptionistApply now Job ID 188872 Date posted 03/18/2017 Facility Rowan Medical Center Department Behavioral Health Work Schedule
- Full time (first shift)
- Monday-Friday (every third weekend)
- 40 hours per week
Location: Salisbury, NC
Performs clerical and receptionist roles to facilitate the efficient operation and maintenance of the patient care area under the supervision of the health care team members.
- Education: High school diploma required.
- Experience: One year experience in healthcare preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: BLS Heart Saver preferred.
- Additional skills preferred: Experience with answering multiple phone lines. Basic computer skills. Excellent customer service behaviors.