Therapist IIApply now Job ID 188260 Date posted 03/18/2017 Facility Rowan Medical Center Department BH Therapy Work Schedule
- Full time
- Monday-Friday, occassional weekends
- 40 hours per week
Location: Salisbury, NC
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
The Therapist provides complete patient assessments, plans for therapeutic interventions and appropriate follow up care, implementing treatment plans, coordination of the treatment process and discharge planning. Also demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services appropriate to the age and cultural diversity of the patients served. In addition, the therapist will uphold and demonstrate the Novant Mission, Vision and Values: Compassion, Diversity, Personal Excellence, and Team Work.
- Education: Master’s degree required. Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related field required.
- Experience: One year of experience required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: LPC, LCSW, Clinical Psychologist PMHCNS (Psych Mental Health Clinical Nurse Spec) or LMFT required.
- Refer to the Life Support Training Policy NH-HR-3096
- Additional skills required: Good working knowledge of computers. Ability to care for behavioral health age specific populations. NonViolent Crisis Intervention certification.