Business Reporting Analyst SRApply now Job ID 2082150 Date posted 05/01/2016 Facility Novant Health Corporate Department Care Connections Analytics Work Schedule
- Full time, exempt
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
The team member’s number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
The Business Reporting Analyst Senior serves as expert and interacts with the management and other team members in work efforts pertaining to analytics and business intelligence (BI). S/he has the ability to analyze large-scale data sets to derive business insights and identify potential issues, develops analysis plans using quantitative methods and statistical software, and collaborates with different teams in order to design, develop, generate, and validate self-service reports, extracts, and visualizations. S/he provides input into BI requirements and solutions to support operational activities, works closely with leadership to understand current and future needs, and is required to solve complex issues. S/he serves as a subject matter expert of the operational data, analytics processes, and data utilization in his/her business unit and has a passion for data and BI and analytics. S/he provides “how to” expertise to team members on the capabilities of tools and data, and consistently uses an enterprise perspective.
Liaise with ITS and other members of BI program to help create efficiencies and ensure data integrity/quality. Through the BI self-service environment, identify opportunities for more efficient and effective operations and new business.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum three years in reporting and/or analysis role required. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Additional skills required: Expert with strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills. Possess a qualitative understanding of data and can provide actionable recommendations. Ability to effectively gather data from various sources for reporting and analysis. Ability to effectively utilize data and system tools available. Ability to streamline and automate processes. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills. Ability to coordinate interdepartmental activities, balance multiple priorities, and ensure quality standards. Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPivot, PowerBI/PowerView skills. Ability to drive/travel to multiple locations/facilities as needed.
- Additional skills preferred:Experience with SAP Business Objects Universes, WEBI, Information Steward, and Lumira