CSSO Registered NurseApply now Job ID 129026 Date posted 08/22/2015 Facility Novant Health Corporate Department Central Staffing Office Work Schedule
- Full time
- 7:00am to 7:00pm or 7:00pm to 7:00am
- 36 hours per week
*This is a float position to all Women’s Services areas within the Greater Winston Salem Market including: Forsyth Medical Center, Thomasville Medical Center and Rowan Medical Center
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
CSSO Registered Nurses are responsible for providing safe, continuous quality patient care in a variety of settings. The CSSO RN is part of a market based, corporate float pool team that is assigned to varying units during their shift to ensure that patient care needs are met within the assigned facility. These RNs possess the skills, competency and qualifications, as well as a requirement to work in all facilities within a defined market (Greater Charlotte (GCM), Greater Winston-Salem (GWSM) or split market (Rowan, Thomasville and Huntersville). This group shall be known as the general pool. These employees are a part of patient care services.
- Education: Associates degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred. BSN preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years’ experience in at least one of the following areas required: labor and delivery, mother baby, or antepartum; LDRP preferred
- Licensure/certification/registration:Current compact licensure in appropriate state required. BLS Healthcare Provider, NRP required. Fetal Monitorin preferred. Specialty certification preferred.
- Additional skills required: Appropriate customer service, effective and appropriate customer relations, verbal and non-verbal communication techniques, interpersonal relationship skills, conflict resolution, critical thinking and computer literacy. Advanced training as required by department/unit/facility per identified skill set/sub category. Ability to successfully complete generic and department specific skills validation and competency testing. Has the ability to interpret information and identify each patient’s requirement for care relative to his/her age specific need. Has the knowledge and skill necessary to modify care according to patient(s) age.
- Additional skills preferred: Fetal monitoring.