Senior Director Corporate Case ManagementApply now Job ID 157417 Date posted 06/03/2015 Facility Novant Health Corporate Department Corporate Case Management Work Schedule
- Full time, exempt
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
The team member’s number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
The Senior Director Corporate Case Management is responsible for strategic direction and operational leadership for all case management activities across Novant Health facilities as well as high level operations, ongoing quality, productivity and efficiency for case management processes. Maintains corporate relationships both within and outside of Novant Health. Other responsibilities include strategic planning, development and implementation of operational plans and collaboration with physician leaders, facility leaders, service line leaders etc.
This position will have responsibility for case management for the entire company.
- Education: Master's degree required. Master’s degree in nursing, social work (accredited by the Council on Social Work Education) or in a related field required.
- Experience: Minimum of five years management experience in a hospital related healthcare environment required. Three years of case management/utilization review or related experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state preferred.
- Additional skills required: Current and future trends/practice in area of responsibility; regulatory and governing standards, policies and procedures; information systems and software used in area of responsibility; equipment used in performing assigned duties; application of safety and infection control policies and procedures; skills in interviewing and selection process; understanding of budgeting, staffing, payroll and purchasing processes; implementation of competency, feedback, development and progressive discipline processes; teambuilding; conflict management, and interpersonal relationship skills; principles of adult learning and teaching methods/models; decision making, project leadership and consultation; delegation and communication skills; understanding of customer needs and expectations and knowledge for improvement to exceed customer expectations. Develops and continuously improves discharge planning core processes.
- Additional skills preferred: Knowledge/competence of Microsoft office products and keyboarding.